In light of the current COVID-19 situation we, at Certified Transmission, want to help keep our customers safe, healthy, and on the road in the event of an emergency or necessary travel needs. With most public transportation not in operation, to include planes, trains, buses, ride-sharing, ours is an essential service and is open and continuing to service vehicles, but we are taking precautions to keep both our staff and customers safe.
Effective immediately we will be operating as a "Contact Free" transmission repair facility. What exactly does this mean? Clients can get vehicles repaired without ever entering our repair facility.
- Free vehicle pick up from your home or work in the metro area
- Free vehicle delivery with a major repair
- Vehicle Sanitization to include steering wheel, gear shifter, door handles, keys, etc.
- Staff wears safety gloves throughout vehicle service
- Pay from the convenience of your home. Easy payment over your phone with Podium Payments
- Phone call, text, and email communication to consistently keep you up to date on the process of your repair